WHAT IS PERFUSION?
THE MATERIAL USED FOR PERFUSION IS COMPOSED OF PASSIVE SYSTEMS (PORTABLE DIFFUSERS AND PERFUSORS) OR ACTIVE SYSTEMS (SYRINGE PUMPS AND PORTABLE PROGRAMMABLE PUMPS).
AGIR à dom.’s mission is to:
- coordinate your return home with your prescribing physician, your home health nurse and your pharmacist,
- install the necessary equipment for the administration of your treatment,
- ensure the training of your home health nurse concerning the devices and the specific protocols,
- give you a treatment diary containing important information about your treatment. The treatment diary is the method of communication between all of your care-givers,
- ensure that the treatment goes smoothly,
- ensure the recovery of infectious medical waste,
- write a detailed report for the doctor.
All of the information cited above has been provided as a service to keep you informed. In no case should it be a substitute for information provided to you by your doctor.
Home-based perfusion treatment