- Ensure a secure, quality service: AGIR à dom. is engaged in a process of quality.
- Improve your day-to-day quality of life in your home.
- Respond to your physician’s prescription by working in collaboration with him, to adjust our service to your needs.
- Guarantee comprehensive support: be present at each stage of your care (administrative procedures, preparation of your return home, implementation of care and follow-up of the delivery and its continuation) and each time you need it.
- Organize your return home.
- Ensure the coordination and follow-up of your home-based care.
- Guarantee on-call paramedical and technical assistance 24/7.
Your follow-up is provided by a multidisciplinary team trained in an educational approach (educational and motivational care-giving) composed of health technicians, nurses, dieticians, pharmacists, paediatric nurses, a social worker and educators in Adapted Physical Activity (APA).